Swindon North Young Leaders
Welcome to the section for Swindon North Young Leaders
Being a Young Leader is not about just training - it's about having fun whilst helping other young people get the most from Scouting.
5 Reasons for becoming a Young Leader:
- Complete the Skills or Community Sections of the Duke Of Edinburgh Award
- Want to help lead activities for younger sections
- To learn about how to be an effective leader
- Looks good on the CV - demonstrates that you have what it takes to lead a team or be a team player
- It's fun, exciting, and you get to take part in Scouting Opportunities within a Scout Group, District, and across the UK.
Good! Why not take a look at our Young Leader Hub to find out more. The Young Leader Hub will also have our programme/meetings, which you can sign up to attend YL training.
If you would like to speak to someone about Young Leaders - please click here to contact us. To register to become a young leader, sign up here.
Signed up but nowhere to go?
We have groups that are keen to have Young Leaders supporting their sections. Please find the groups requiring help and the contact details of the Group Scout Leader - contact them direct.